7 Real Estate Lessons
In my late 20’s I was #moneymotivated! Mostly I dreamed of living the good life, but honestly didn’t really know what that meant. I thought it meant fancy cars and stuff, lots and lots of stuff!
Needing/wanting more money isn’t a bad thing. There is a lot of good you can do! But it does come with some consequences.
I worked multiple jobs to try to get ahead and ended up spending ALL my Time working. I quickly realized this was NOT the good life I had in mind and that I needed a better, smarter way to make Money. I needed my life back outside of just working a job. I needed a solution to the time and money problem.
Real Estate investing was my answer.
7 things I learned:
- Life takes #money
- #time is the most precious asset
- Passive Income changed my life 🚀
- Never stop learning
- Real estate investing is a marathon where time is on your side, but you be in the game
- I’d do it all over again 100% no questions asked! Just better and faster at startup!
- I would have started earlier. The best time to invest in real estate was yesterday!
Bonus: Wholesaling… Full disclosure, I wholesale deals as a part of my business. I’ve probably lost $Millions wholesaling off good deals 🤦♂️ and lost out on the big benefits of real estate. Real estate done properly earns in 5+ different ways. Wholesaling doesn’t.