Website Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
Updated May 24, 2022.
1. Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM (also known as RHM herewithin), viewing, accessing, or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled, or submitted to RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM, you agree to be bound by the the the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms, your only option is to LEAVE THE SITE AND NOT TO VISIT, VIEW, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES OF RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM. You understand, agree, and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM and that your use of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you, even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM may contain proprietary and confidential information, including trademarks, service marks, and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM authorizes you to view content online-only, and duplicating or making copies of any content is prohibited. RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks, and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
When you submit content to RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM, you simultaneously grant RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM.
5. Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until either party is terminated without notice for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available.” RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM does not make any express or implied warranties, promises, guarantees, endorsements, or representations whatsoever regarding the operation of the RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM website, app, information, content, materials,,, or products. Individual results may vary from participation in the activities associated with RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM and the website. Its agents, employees, owners, and directors do not guarantee or warrant the development or success of the participation in the same. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for any personal loss, loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information, or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed, the liability of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The purchase entitles to the user access to the content for One Year, and use will be terminated thereafter unless renewed with a new purchase. Users may renew their membership, with a new purchase, per the renewal terms. Users can manage their membership in Account Settings.
9. REFUND Policy
Effective August 26, 2022, the RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM refund policy is a 100% Risk Free Guarantee. If user is not Completely Satisfied with the program for any reason, simply contact us via email within 14 days of Purchase for a Full Refund – No Questions Asked. User is responsible to send and receive confirmation of receipt of the emailed Refund Request within the 14 day time limit. After 14 days of Purchase NO REFUND will be given due to the proprietary nature of the intellectual content, training, software, and other immediately accessible resources received upon membership. Any viewing of the paid content constitutes “use”, included New content accessible only after 14 days of purchase. Upon use, the member is deemed to have used and benefited from the proprietary intellectual content, which in nature may not be returned outside of the 14 day Risk Free Guarantee window.
10. Release of Liability for Harm
You understand and agree that the participation in activities related to investing and the content of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM may involve potential risk. By accepting and agreeing to this website’s Terms, you acknowledge and agree that you knowingly assume all such inherent risks. It is recommended that you do your independent research and verify all information contained at RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM. This material is an expression of opinions for educational purposes, and results may vary from person to person. Furthermore, and in consideration of your use and participation of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM, you agree that today and on all future dates, you at this moment release, waive discharge, and covenant not to sue RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM, its owners, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, equipment providers, agents, and attorneys, for any claims arising from the ordinary negligence of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM (and the parties mentioned earlier).
11. External Content
RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising, or websites. You acknowledge and agree that RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products, or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tarrant County, Texas, as the express discretion and determination of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM. If the court of law having jurisdiction rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms, and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
13. Entire Agreement
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services, or third-party content or material.
14. Changes to the Terms
RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted, and your continued use of RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
We love our affiliates. Please see the affiliate terms as follows.
PLEASE PRINT AND READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. THIS MAY BE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND RENT HOUSE MILLIONAIRE.
AFFILIATES MUST ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTHOUSEMILLIONAIRE.COM.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION YOU AGREE TO HAVING READ AND UNDERSTANDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, THE ONLY REMEDY OR RECOURSE IS TO LEAVE THE SITE AND NOT PARTICIPATE.
1. Submit application. Affiliates may enroll online or are automatically enrolled through their course. Applications may be automatically approved, however this does not preclude us from reviewing and rejecting affiliates and applicants at a future date. We may reject any affiliate at our sole discretion for any reason, at any time, and without warning or notice.
2. Proper conduct. Affiliates must represent RHM and themselves with proper conduct at all times. Improper conduct will not be allowed. Examples of improper conduct include but are not limited to use of explicit materials, violent or aggressive behavior, harassment, discrimination, foul language, illegal activity, material infringement, malware or other harmful or deceitful software, parasite software or toolbars, skimming or redirecting software or tools, cookie overwriting, labeling yourself as RHM, false claims, false warranties, false promises, or any other potentially harmful content or anything otherwise objectionable to us at our sole discretion.
3. Affiliate is solely responsible for all your actions including but not limited to following all laws and ordinances, use of content, maintenance, and distribution. We reserve the right to monitor affiliate content and claims. We reserve the right to revoke and terminate affiliate status at any point for any reason with or without cause or notice. Either party may this agreement at any time.
4. Commissions. Affiliate members are NOT Employees of RHM. Affiliate agrees that you are an independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership or employment relationship. Commissions may be earned for a customer’s first order. Affiliate will be eligible for a prevailing commission at that time if and only if the customer uses the affiliate link and it is properly tracked and processed through the affiliate software we use. We rely 100% on this software for tracking all purchases and make no warranties or representations to its accuracy. Affiliates will have access to the affiliate dashboard. We may change or update our affiliate software provider at anytime for any reason with or without notice. Contact us directly for the most current commission rates and affiliate software.
5. No Spamming. Affiliates may promote and advertise in your own name only. Affiliates may not spam and should know that certain advertising is not allowed. Please update yourself on commonly accepted affiliate promoting practices.
6. Proprietary content. You may not use restricted or proprietary content or engage in any activity that makes false or misleading claims about RHM content.
7. NO GUARANTEES. RHM makes NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS AND WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUCH INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
8. LIMITS OF LIABILITY. You understand and agree that you are voluntarily joining, in goodwill, to participate in this affiliate program. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL RHM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RHM its subsidiaries and affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, members and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses.
10. Entire Agreement. You may not wave or amend any parts or portions of this agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. This Affiliate Agreement may be updated from time to time. Affiliate may request an updated and complete Agreement by contacting RHM directly and submitting a formal written request.
11. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.